Lanterra Brings Luxury Lifestyles to 50 Scollard
By Kim Kerr-Dearsley
There’s a hot new address coming to the Toronto real estate market that those considering purchasing a luxury condo will want to check out: 50 Scollard Street Yorkville.
This latest Yorkville pre-construction from Lanterra Developments features a stunning multi-tiered glass and steel façade created by award-winning UK architect Norman Foster, along with beautiful interiors designed by Alessandro Munge. Boasting 77 chic residences spread over 41 storeys, the attractive modern design of these elegant Toronto condos for sale in the heart of Yorkville Village – not to mention their stunning views – are guaranteed to please discerning purchasers seeking a new luxury home that perfectly complements their lifestyle.
And what a lifestyle! Thanks to the inclusion of a variety of world-class services and amenities, owners will enjoy the kind five-star lifestyle usually only associated with top luxury Toronto hotels such as the nearby Four Seasons Hotel on Yorkville Avenue. Highlights include such luxuries as 24-hour valet parking (a real treat as Yorkville parking is always at a premium!), residents’ chauffeur service, 24-hour concierge desk, porter service, and secure private elevators.
Luxury Lifestyles at 50 Scollard Street
In addition to these great services, 50 Scollard Street will offer a variety of other lifestyle-enhancing amenities. These include:
- Covered private parking with car wash facilities
- Pet spa
- Meeting and function space
- State-of-the-art fitness centre with yoga and stretching area
- A heated indoor / outdoor swimming pool with changing rooms
- Dry sauna and steam room
- Spa treatment room
- Residents’ lounge with fireplace
- Elegant private dining room with a full working kitchen
- Fully-stocked private wine club
An added benefit is the condo’s proximity to top Yorkville restaurants and shopping opportunities, and you’ll see why the demand for such properties is so great.
Custom-designed Suites and Interiors
The real elegance, though, is to be found in the building’s custom-designed suites. With interiors created by Italian-born (and Toronto-based) Alessandro Munge, owners can expect no end of quality features and finishes in their suites.
Ranging from spacious one-bedroom condos covering 1,293 sq ft right up to huge four-bedroom units offering 4,881 sq ft of living space, there are no end of options and configurations when it comes to choosing the perfect condo.
Notable suite features include:
- 10’2” ceilings
- Outward opening windows
- Hardwood flooring
- Gas fireplaces
- Custom kitchens with granite countertops and luxury appliances, including wine fridge
- Ensuite bathrooms with in-floor radiant heated marble or porcelain floors, marble countertop, and stand-alone bathtubs and glass showers
- Laundry room
- Address – 50 Scollard Street, Yorkville Toronto
- Intersection – Bay Street and Scollard
- Floors– 41
- Units– 77
- Luxury Level – High- to Ultra-Luxury
- Price – $3.9 million - $20 million
- Luxury Yorkville Condos For Sale By…Nadine Robbins, Senior Vice President of Sales with Sotheby’s International Realty Canada
To learn more about the best new condos Toronto has to offer – including updates on 50 Scollard Street and other pre-construction condos, as well as pricing and floor plans – visit Yorkville real estate agent Nadine Robbin’s website at www.nadinerobbins.com.
Kim Kerr-Dearsley is an Ontario-based writer... and a lover of the good life.